Why does SIKU need access to my location?
SIKU uses your device’s GPS (and other location services) to record your trip’s tracks, locate your posts on the map, and alert you of important safety information. To support these features, the SIKU app accesses your location information in the background, including when you are using a different app or your device’s screen is off.
Setting Location Permission on iPhone
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings app
- Search for “SIKU” and tap to select
- Tap Location
- Tap Always
Setting Location Permission on Android
- Go to your devices Settings app.
- Select Apps.
- Scroll through your installed apps and select SIKU.
- Select Permissions.
- Depending on your device and operating system version you will either see an on/off switch for the location permission, or select Location to see the location access options.
- Turn location permission on or choose Allow all the time from the options.